It doesn’t get more fun than discrete speakeasy vibes in Brooklyn. A super cool space to work and hang where retro music meets retro video games with a wall mounted vinyl record player, 2 moded systems, both the Nintendo (NES) and Super NES, card and tabletop games! Perfect for an intimate group of friends, work colleagues, casual networking gathering or dinner party and it’s called The Living Room and comes with the Mario St room.
- Guests are welcomed to bring your own food and beverage.
- You are welcomed to bring your own beverages.
- The setup and breakdown are included in the time you book. No early arrivals and late stays past the booking time will incur fees as our cleaning team charges us fees for late departures.
- Smoking is allowed outside in the backyard.
- Music is only allowed inside and there is a Bluetooth sound system with adequate sound.
- DJ’s are allowed but must pair to our Bluetooth speakers. No external speakers are permitted.
The Living Room ($100/hr + $100 cleaning fee)
- If you bring food and beverage, please bring plates, napkins, cups, cutlery, trash bags, ice and any decor pieces you want to curate your event aesthetic.
The time you book includes setup and breakdown.
- Please be mindful of how much time you need to setup (the space looks amazing as is just consider extra time if you have balloons or other decorations that take time to install).
- We provide all food & bar supplies if you use our food and beverage services.
- We have to know in advance if you want us to provide our own food & bar services.
- An event manager is always present to answer any questions and assist with changing games and system inquiries.
ALL EVENTS BOOKED VIA COEXIST GAMING WEBSITE ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. No exceptions.